Thursday, September 22, 2016

97000 set instructions

Sure. Don't comment, don't download, I will do my job anyway... Just kidding. You are absolutely right. When I have a game based on wlodkowic I will just put the following macro in its configure.ac:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES([WLODKOWIC], [libwlodkowic >= 0.1.3],[],
[AC_MSG_ERROR([Download the perkun package from https://sourceforge.net/projects/perkun/])])


That is all. So it really makes no sense to download it before you can see it in action.

BUT. But. I created a Wlodkowic specification for a simple game. I checked the amount of states: 1152. I added the "unimportant" rules. Now the amount of states dropped to 139. It is more realistic. With 5 possible actions it turns out to have a model of about 97000 set instructions (139*139*5). In Perkun there were the Prolog generators to help with that. In Wlodkowic there is no such thing. I need to write the code that generates the set instructions. Or even better, write the code that writes the code... You got my point ;)))

I have no idea how to do it. I will try with Prolog, I have nothing better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment